- Tests available as part of your premium membership. Click the button below to start practice.
- SHL Aptitude Test
You can now access Stanbic IBTC Bank past questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
- Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
- Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
- See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- General Information
Getting a job with STANBIC IBTC Bank can be just the right boost for your career. The bank offers great career prospects of entry level or experienced hires. However, you will have to walk through the bank’s recruitment process which will require to take an easement or aptitude test.
MyJobtests can help you with preparation for the aptitude test: Our TestPacks™ include study guides, hundreds of practice questions that assist you to.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks™
- Get timed tests that will improve your performance
- Boost your confidence level for the test
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC offers banking and financial services to its customers and manages various investments under its portfolio. It has branches spread across Nigeria
Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Stanbic IBTC Bank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online/Computer Based Test: You will be required to take an online or CB test.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be on:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Banking industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
- What motivates you?
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a registered trademark and is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.
I’ve been struggling every year to pass Numerical aptitude tests. When I decided to use myjobtest practice website, it has really helped me understand how to solve questions faster.
Totally recommending this! ??
I'm extremely satisfied. I needed to prepare for Pwc SHL tests and didn't have much time to do it so I went for the all inclusive SHL test pack from Myjobtests. In addition to the ebook I got free access to practice the tests online.
Its much more value for less, and when I did the real thing it felt great... so yea... I'm satisfied.