- Tests available as part of your premium membership. Click the button below to start practice.
- Heritage Bank Aptitude Test
Get access to hundreds of instantly scored Heritage Bank past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Heritage Bank Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
✔ Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
✔ Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
✔ See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- General Information
Candidates seeking a place at the Heritage bank will have to go through the recruitment process which includes writing a test. It is advisable to prepare yourself adequately for the test that you will have to write.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks™ include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks™
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Heritage Bank
Heritage Bank offers banking and financial services. It has branches all over Nigeria.
Heritage Bank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Heritage Bank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test
- Computer Based Test: If you are successful after the online test, you would be invited for computer based tests
- Interview: You will have an interview with a team or a manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
- Exams: Several tests might be required during the hiring process.
Heritage Bank’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
- Excel/IT/Banking skills: Tests your level and knowledge in Excel or other ICT/Banking related areas.
Heritage Bank’s Interview Questions
You may be asked any of the following questions during the interview stage and even more. Prepare yourself to answer well. They include:
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you the most preferred candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the banking sector in general, and about us in particular?
Heritage Bank is a registered trademark and is not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.
I’ve been struggling every year to pass Numerical aptitude tests. When I decided to use myjobtest practice website, it has really helped me understand how to solve questions faster.
Totally recommending this! ??
I'm extremely satisfied. I needed to prepare for Pwc SHL tests and didn't have much time to do it so I went for the all inclusive SHL test pack from Myjobtests. In addition to the ebook I got free access to practice the tests online.
Its much more value for less, and when I did the real thing it felt great... so yea... I'm satisfied.