- Tests available as part of your premium membership. Click the button below to start practice.
- GTB Aptitude Test
You can now access GT Bank past questions on the go. Practice online on your devices at your pace and time. This is the online companion for the GT Bank Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
✔ Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
✔ Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
✔ See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- General Information
Getting a job with a leading bank in Nigeria such as GT Bank can be just the right boost for your career. The bank offers great career prospects for entry level or experienced hires.
One thing is certain, you will have to walk through the bank’s recruitment process which will require you to take an assessment or aptitude test.
MyJobtests can help you with preparation for the aptitude test: Our TestPacks™ include study guides, hundreds of practice questions that assist you to.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks™
- Get timed tests that will improve your performance
- Boost your confidence level for the test
About GT Bank
GToffers banking and financial services to its customers and manages various investments under its portfolio. It has branches spread across Nigeria
GTBank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at GTBank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online test/Computer-Based Assessment: If you qualify, you will be invited to take an online test or a Computer-Based test covering Numerical reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Pre-Interview Documentation: Once you are success after the test, you will be invited for an informal chat with the Human Resources Team. Your documents will be screened and you may be given essay tests
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with a panel.
- Final Interview: This involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team.
GTBank’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Banking industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
- What motivates you?
GTBank is a registered trademark and is NOT affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.