- Tests available as part of your premium membership. Click the button below to start practice.
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Aptitude Test
Get access to hundreds of instantly scored British American Tobacco past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the British American Tobacco Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
✔ Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
✔ Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
✔ See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- General Information
Are you interested in getting into a firm in the Tobacco industry? If so, British American Tobacco can offer real career opportunities for you.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks™ include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks™
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About British American Tobacco
The British American Tobacco is a global company that produces tobacco products and services. It has its business in various countries of the world.
British American Tobacco’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at British American Tobacco might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online Test: You may be required to take an online test. If you are successful, you could be invited for father tests or be scheduled for an interview
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Centre: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
- Exams: Several tests might be required during the hiring process.
British American Tobacco’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
British American Tobacco’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the Tobacco industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
British American Tobacco is a registered trademark and is not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.
I’ve been struggling every year to pass Numerical aptitude tests. When I decided to use myjobtest practice website, it has really helped me understand how to solve questions faster.
Totally recommending this! ??
I'm extremely satisfied. I needed to prepare for Pwc SHL tests and didn't have much time to do it so I went for the all inclusive SHL test pack from Myjobtests. In addition to the ebook I got free access to practice the tests online.
Its much more value for less, and when I did the real thing it felt great... so yea... I'm satisfied.