- Tests available as part of your premium membership. Click the button below to start practice.
- Diamond Bank Aptitude Test
This online test pack presents hundreds of instantly scored Diamond Bank past questions on the go. This is the online companion for the Diamond Bank Test Prep E-Book, which allows you assess your preparation and puts you in the right shape for the examination.
✔ Fast Focused Practice Proven to Improve Your Test Skills.
✔ Master the most commonly repeated questions pattern
✔ See Explanation to every problem and review each test you have taken with our Review Tool
- General Information
Working with Diamond bank is a great way to start your career as a fresh graduate or boost your career as an experienced professional. Either way, you will have to go through the recruitment process if you qualify for a job opening.
However, it is advisable to practice beforehand for the interviews and assessments required to scale through the aptitude test stage.
MyJobtests can help you with this preparation: Our TestPacks™ include study guides, hundreds of practice questions.
- Study in advance with MyJobtests’s PrepPacks™
- Timed tests that will improve your performance
About Diamond Bank
With headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria, Diamond Bank offers banking services and manages various investments. Also, Diamond Bank offers financial services to its customers. It has branches in across Nigeria.
Diamond Bank’s Hiring Process
The recruitment process at Diamond Bank might change according to the position you are applying for, its level, your experience and knowledge, and other parameters. The breakdown below explains the basic steps:
- Application: Apply online.
- Online/computer based test: You will have to take an aptitude test to progress to the next phase of the recruitment process.
- Interview: You will have an onsite interview with the professional manager.
- Assessment Day: You will be invited for an assessment day. During this day, there might be interviews, tests, and group activities such as discussion, presentation and acting out scenarios. The Assessment Centre helps in getting a more accurate perspective of you as a candidate, and if you make a good fit for the company and the relevant position.
Diamond Bank’s Aptitude Tests
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- SJT: In the Situational Judgement Test, various scenarios are detailed, and you select a response to each. Evaluates your problem-solving skills.
- Personality: Assesses your dominant traits by asking Yes/No questions, statements with Least-Most scales, and similar questions.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
- Excel: Tests your level and knowledge in Excel.
Diamond Bank’s Interview Questions
During the interview, the questions below might be asked. Therefore, prepare good answers in advance.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Which qualities make you a prime candidate for this role?
- What do you know about the oil and energy industry in general, and about us in particular?
- What would your previous bosses say about you?
Diamond Bank is a registered trademark and is Not affiliated with MyJobtests or this website.
I’ve been struggling every year to pass Numerical aptitude tests. When I decided to use myjobtest practice website, it has really helped me understand how to solve questions faster.
Totally recommending this! ??
I'm extremely satisfied. I needed to prepare for Pwc SHL tests and didn't have much time to do it so I went for the all inclusive SHL test pack from Myjobtests. In addition to the ebook I got free access to practice the tests online.
Its much more value for less, and when I did the real thing it felt great... so yea... I'm satisfied.